Vasilissa Greek Honey With Saffron 250g
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 100% Wild Forest Honey (Blossom & Pine).
- Greek Wild Forest Honey (Blossom & Pine
- quite simply, divine
- Forest Honey and heather with Saffron (Crocus). Clean wild forest, heathers and wild herbs in this honey with saffron (saffron), for lovers of its own special taste. It gives this superior quality honey a delicate, fragrant note of saffron and a little of its magic! Simply wonderful … Use it in your tea for a fragrant effect. 100% natural product without preservatives.
- Greek honey is,quite simply,divine.Few other foods offer such a combination of wonderful flavour and proven medicinal benefits. The hard-working Greek honey bee enjoys an elevated status in Greece, and rightly so; Greek honey mixes the sweet, delicate fragrance of mountain flowers, with a dose of concentrated Greek sunshine Honey is considered one of the most valuable, nutritious and healthiest foods. Having it in our daily diet gives us vitality and contributes to a healthier and longer life.
- Hippocrates, the father of medicine as well as other important people of the past suggested honey as a medical treatment for various purposes. This is a view widely expanded around the world and scientifically verified. Greece has a long tradition in apiculture and has more beehives per acre than any other country in Europe. Greek honey is very distinctive and is considered to be some of the finest honey in the world.
- This is largely due to the rich variety of Greek flora and unlimited summer sun as well as the minor human intervention to nature.