Vasilissa Greek Honey With Wild Truffle 250g
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Pure wild forest, heather
- wild herbs honey
- Greek black truffle.
- 100% natural product without preservatives
- Pure wild forest, heather and wild herbs honey with Greek black truffle. For those who can appreciate refined tastes, this honey with black truffle can be used in marinades for meat or poultry, Weight 250 grams 100% natural product without preservatives
- Greek honey is,quite simply,divine.Few other foods offer such a combination of wonderful flavour and proven medicinal benefits. The hard-working Greek honey bee enjoys an elevated status in Greece, and rightly so; Greek honey mixes the sweet, delicate fragrance of mountain flowers, with a dose of concentrated Greek sunshine Honey is considered one of the most valuable, nutritious and healthiest foods. Having it in our daily diet gives us vitality and contributes to a healthier and longer life.
- Hippocrates, the father of medicine as well as other important people of the past suggested honey as a medical treatment for various purposes. This is a view widely expanded around the world and scientifically verified. Greece has a long tradition in apiculture and has more beehives per acre than any other country in Europe. Greek honey is very distinctive and is considered to be some of the finest honey in the world.
- This is largely due to the rich variety of Greek flora and unlimited summer sun as well as the minor human intervention to nature.